Happy hump day, friends! I’m so glad you’re here to join me.
Today’s WNW topic: Life changing Podcasts
Today I’m sipping on Columbia Winery’s Red Blend
I’m one of those odd people that need noise on at all times. Even when I go to bed I have to listen to white noise. Instead of using the TV or music (although I do love having dance parties with the fam before bedtime…), I try to use this time to learn something new. So every day, during the quiet hours, I turn on one of these life changing podcasts:
- Risen Motherhood– My goodness this is the most motivational motherhood podcasts I have ever listened to. Not only is it motivational in your average daily motherhood, but it also dives into scripture and informs you of ways to bring in the gospel into your child’s every day life as well as how to be a more biblical mom, wife, provider, and friend. I highly suggest you give these ladies a listen to.
- Super Soul Sunday’s with Oprah– I mean, come on. You may disagree with some of her politics, but the lady is smart. She is the ultimate #girlboss and anything she puts out on podcast is sure to inspire you in numerous ways.
- Wellness Mama– Ever have questions on your kiddos holistic health? What to feed them? Why to do this, versus that? This mama podcast goes over all that good stuff while interviewing leaders in the health and wellness world.
- Marie Forleo– Recognized by Oprah herself, Marie Forleo is a business mentor, author, and motivational speaker. If there is anything you are trying to accomplish in the career/entreprenurial world, Marie Forleo will give you the tips and motivation to achieve it!
- Stuff you Missed in History Class– Even if you loved history class and feel like you know it all, this podcast will teach you otherwise!
If any of these interest you, go to the podcast app on your cell phone and download them onto your feed.