We were so fortunate to spend the past few days at Disney World with Matco Tools and my family. My dad has been selling Matco Tools for a few years now, and each year they hold their expo at new destination. This year they held the expo in Orlando, Florida, and my dad took it as an opportunity to send the whole family.
For those who have gone to Disney Land or World, you know how difficult it is to: 1.) Have time to take pictures 2.) Take a decent picture in the crowds, and 3.) Look put together for said picture.
I managed to get a few photos of the castle on my camera, and the rest were on the iPhone. Apologies in advance.
As a first time Disney World traveller, with a toddler, I definitely have a few suggestions to make your trip easier.
- You can order a Taxi that comes with its own car seat if you’re staying outside of the park.
- Bring your own snacks and water.
- Don’t wear pants! We went in February, and we were sweating the entire time.
- Along with not wearing pants, also do not wear uncomfortable shoes. This is not a joke. You WILL regret it. I wore my sketchers the entire time, and my feet still fell like they were going to fall off afterwards. It’s not worth looking cute for, I promise.
- It will more than likely be very crowded, so remember to be patient with all of the other parents, kids, and yourself and your child.
- Wear sunscreen.
- Set up your fast-pass the moment you arrive to the park. Anyone can do it (you don’t have to purchase it, you just have to set it up), so go straight to the kiosk and select the rides you want to use them on.
- Don’t miss the fireworks. They are so worth the wait.
- If you want to eat at the Disney restaurants, make reservations in advance.
- Enjoy every second of it.
Thanks so much to Matco Tools and my parents for making this trip happen. Aspen had such a great time, which made every moment worth it.