Good morning, friends. Today I am starting a new series called “Sunday Coffee Chats”. On these days I will be going over things that I may not usually post about, such as: what I’m watching, my favorite social media’s, gift ideas, favorite books and essays, etc. You get the point, right?
This Sunday’s coffee chat will begin with five random facts about me, and end with my favorite Netflix series to binge watch.
Five random facts about me:
- I’m only 23 years old
- I’m lactose intollerant
- My friends and family have always called me “Grandma Sadie”
- I had the absolute WORST teenage acne ever, but once I moved to Florida and started eating a whole foods based diet, it all disappeared
- I’ve always been obsessed with the late victorian era (seriously, ask my mom)
Before I get into my favorite Netflix shows, I want to explain that I adore a ride range on genres. From comedies to romance, to historical war fictions to actions and dramas. My top five have a bit of all of this. And believe me when I say this was VERY hard to narrow down, so bare with me.
- The Frontier – This brilliant two season (so far) series is similar to a colonial Game of Thrones, and has Jason Momoa in it!
- Baby Daddy – This show is adorably hilarious, and if you like cheesy commedies, I highly reccommend it!
- Reign – Talk about historical girl boss! Although not entirely accurate, this series was thrilling and so fun to watch. The outfits and eye candy were just a bonus.
- When The Heart Calls – 100% Hallmart cheesy and romantic historical fiction show that I instantly fell in love with.
- Gilmore Girls – I mean, come on… this obviously had to make the list. I mean, it’s Gilmore Girls! What do you expect? If you haven’t seen it yet, just do it.
I’m so excited to begin this series! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do, and can’t wait to catch up more next Sunday.