Having a clean home is so improtant to me, but sharing a home with a toddler, a dog that sheds, and a husband, does not make cleaning an easy task. Not in the slightest. Actually, it can get so difficult some days that I have to give myself some grace and remind myself that my worth is not defined by how clean my home is. Down bellow I have reasonable cleaning schedule, and the products I use for it.
As a perk, all of these items are made with natural and untoxic ingredients and are safe to have around children
- Pick up toys before nap and before bed at night (I do make Aspen help).
- Make beds
- Wipe all surface areas after use. For this, I use Method’s All Purpose cleaner
- Rinse off dishes and put in dish washer
- Spray Febrese’s Heavy Duty spray on the couch
- Spray Method’s Shower spray in the shower after each use
EVERY OTHER DAY
- Vacuum all the floors, including the tile
- Run the dishwasher
ONE TO TWICE A WEEK
- Wipe down appliances
- clean bathrooms
- Do the laundry
I know this seems like a lot, but I promise you it isn’t. I guarentee that if you follow this list, a deep clean is not necessary nearly as often. This schedule will keep your mind sane, and your home manageable. Give it a try one week and let me know how it goes!
**All products displayed in images above (except the sea shells) can be purchased at Target.**